Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Speech


 Mouth open, as always.  Claire's speech for grade 2 representative is fast approaching.  I've posted her additions to her speech below. I promise we will guide her a little and help her put her thoughts together before she stands before the grade 2. In the meantime, it's fun to read her drafts. 


The picture is for personality!

. . . I will also bring others up who are not on student council. Vote for me because doing this takes a lot of responsibility and I think I can do that. I think it would be a good idea if we did a bake sale on Monday and Friday right outside the playground where gramer school plays and give other people and needy kids food, suplise, scarfs, toys, hats, gloves, shoes, pellows, books, games and money. We should also do a bake sale for people who are hungry or would like a snack. Thank you for your cowoporation and remember I will always try to do my best. My goal for the school is not to be rude to others. Vote for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment