Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bus message

This is my prime mode of transportation and I love these buses. They are very clean and super easy to utilize.  When it's crazy hot, I am sure to instantly have my sweat frozen, which is completely okay with me. They are also incredibly cheap to ride.
All the buses have ads on the exterior. Many of the ads on the buses are just beautiful. But, today I found myself with that "tilted head" expression as this bus passed, so I took a picture in order to get my head straight. I sent the picture to friend and ask her to translate, and this is what she said: 

It's an Ad for Hong Kong Discussion forum.

Man: don't move.
Woman: you don't move. Taking a picture of you to post on Hong Kong Discussion!


 I must say, even with the translation, my head is still tilted.


No comments:

Post a Comment