Friday, March 31, 2017

Holidays at home 2016

Everyone wants to have Thanksgiving and Christmas at home, and I think I should take that as a compliment.

But, I'm terrible at Thanksgiving. I'm the one-dish wonder when it comes to dinner menus. So, the traditional Thanksgiving menu is daunting. The solution is to order out, which we did.



While I cannot seem to handle the dinner menu, I can handle the gingerbread making supplies. We decided on the completely edible graham cracker "gingerbread" houses.



And, the best part about Thanksgiving - sweet friends.  Thanksgiving isn't a public holiday so Jeff works and the kids go to school and I meet friends who don't have a clue about American Thanksgiving celebrations. We have nine kids between us, so we do life well together.



No comments:

Post a Comment