Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Warning - graphic

Here we go, back to the hospital to have the doctor check his hand for "who knows what"might be growing in that wound, and to check for proper healing. But this hospital visit is going to be a bit of a non-event, thankfully. 
Also, thanks to our wonderful helper, Citas, this hospital visit is not going to be finding a needle in a haystack because we know exactly what bus to take.  Citas also saves me from spending three hours on the city bus website plotting my bus numbers and bus entries and exits.  And lastly, thanks to Citas, I can leave everyone at home while I take Ellis by myself (this still rocks Taylor's world that she doesn't have to go on every errand under the sun).

Walking up the very clean sidewalk from the bus stop.


And, last (because I didn't want this to be the first picture that popped up), the Frankenstein hand!
I think it's a good thing that the photo is blurred. Yes, it's his left hand for all of those I told it was his right.  It's also not in a Z shape. Not at all. Things were a bit bloodier when I first looked at the hand prior to the stitches and the peroxide clean-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment