Monday, September 23, 2013

concrete trails

Jeff and Ellis are the resident trail runners (Forrest will go along for the hikes sans run), and there are many trails to choose from in Hong Kong.  It's hard to believe until you see it, so I'm attaching photos.  

The steps are brutal, but I wouldn't know because I've been at the pool with the girls for the past few hikes (okay, all the hikes so far). But I truly enjoy the beauty of my sweet husband's photography skills.


Of course, on this hike, we kept the stitched-up child home, but I'm not sure why because earlier in the morning, we wrapped his wounded hand in a large ziplock bag and sent him off to the beach. 




This last picture (below) overlooks our new home.  The green hill that stretches to the right holds the hidden holcombes.

No comments:

Post a Comment