Tuesday, August 27, 2013

AC Repair?

I found this comical, but I'm sure there is a logical explanation; I just don't know it.  Today, the AC repairmen came to do the final repair on the units in the house that have not been cooling very well. They show up on time, as always, and have a barrel, some hose, and what looks like cement mix, but what do I know.  I let them in, go back to figuring how in the world I'm going to navigate the city bus again today when I pick up the girls, and they set up in our den, near this bathroom.  I was passing by while they were on the roof working on something and I saw this.  I took this picture because I found this comical. The guys did ask for an extra bucket (not in those words, of course), and I heard lots of water running.
When they were finishing up, one man asked for cleaner and a toilet brush and all was done. Good as new, probably better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment