Sunday, November 3, 2013

Driving

I am impulsive, no matter how much I try to deny that fact, it is what it is.  I don't want to be impulsive, and I am doing things to move toward a life of less impulsivity, but I'm not there yet. So, when I said I didn't want to drive in HK, and I probably wouldn't ever drive in HK, those were impulsive statements. I admit this.

So, now, I not only want to drive, I think I want a small little car of my own sitting in one of our parking spaces. This all occurred in a rather impulsive moment. I just thought to myself, "why not just give it a shot and be prepared if I ever need to drive." So, we got the car back on Friday, and I got behind the wheel on Saturday.  I didn't go past Stanley, which means I didn't go into the "real" city, but I did have to maneuver the horribly small roads with zero shoulder on HK Island. Yuck! I screamed alot and I think I gave the girls a fright as I drove them to gymnastics (they were happy as clams to get out of the car and head to class).

Forrest took a video for proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v19HOWdB6sI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql7A2lE8-eQ



No comments:

Post a Comment