Friday, November 1, 2013

Bus reading

You have to visualize this "ad" (two sets of pictures) side-by-side, with one sticker on each bus seat in front of me.  I'm sitting on the bus and looking at this - but not reading it for obvious reasons to those monolinguals like myself - when I realize that I  must photograph this for the blog so that I can remember this for the future (because that's the real reason for this blog). 

The dog with his paw up to his mouth (in the second frame) is a great addition. 

I'm aware of the junior high nature in finding this humorous. But I do know my mom and sister will be laughing along with me on this one, but only after my sister graphically tells me of the worst case she's seen in the hospital, at which point I won't be able to laugh anymore. 




No comments:

Post a Comment