Monday, November 25, 2013

Blogger rules

I'm not sure about the rules on blogging, but I tend to think a new post is necessary when a topic changes. Therefore, if I have a few minutes to spare to sit down at the computer and write, then I need to have different posts for different topics - kind of like paragraphs. (I needed a good transition from the "outdoor life" post I did three minutes ago.)

This post is my first Thanksgiving post of the week. I really hope I have more to share this week, and I hope they are as good as this one. 
This "find" is our best so far.  Count  your "blebbings." We do. 

There is a great old man in the market who has a shop with some beautiful paintings. He sells paintings, takes custom orders, frames anything, and offers art classes for children and adults. He is at least 85 and probably weighs the same. He is eternally smiling and always treats me like a friend (and you know I don't have very many in this place just yet), so he is top on my list here.  His English is spotty, alas the "blebbings," but he has a sweet assistant who is a few notches above spotty, so we communicate just fine. I think they are both holding out hope for my Cantonese lessons.


No comments:

Post a Comment