Thursday, April 16, 2015

Halloween 2014

I have a horrible memory, so this is going to be tough - this backing up and trying to write about events. It's also a bit tough because I tend to write these while listening to TED talks or online interviews (at the moment I'm listening to Brene Brown's interview with Krista Tippet). Thankfully, pictures in iphoto are organized chronologically.

I think the funniest part of the upcoming posts (October to April) will be the cutS and colorS of my hair! So, it's probably appropriate that this catch-up begins with Halloween. Okay, I can't remember much about this night, except that the girls went to the clubhouse because they were offering food AND Halloween candy (those are different according to my sister - and she's always right - because candy is not really food, it's flavorful plastic and we LOVE it).




Claire had a few different looks for Halloween - the Korean, the Indian, and the Vampire. I'm wondering if Hong Kong has given her an identity crisis. 


No comments:

Post a Comment